i’m on a kick to bring y’all affordable winter wear. asos is always my spot to stay stylish and warm. don’t believe me? check out my post on asos coats under $150 and see for yourself.
never one to disappoint, asos ankle boots are killing the game. peep their best booties under $150 plus tips for purchasing the perfect pair.
5 tips for buying the perfect booties
- choose a short or square heel: four inch stiletto freak’em boots are sexy i know, but they’re not practical. choosing a pair of booties with a short or square heel means their more comfortable and you’ll get an awesome cost per wear.
- get them a size up: try purchasing booties a size up to rock them with thick socks on cold days.
- don’t be afraid to show your socks: speaking of socks, don’t be afraid to show them. let them peek out the top of your booties for a fun trend.
- they look good with ankle pants: ankle pants and booties are like peas and carrots. try this edgy look to show off your booties.
- go for a bang: fun booties can elevate your entire outfit. there’s something about a statement shoe and simple outfit that makes me happy.